Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where can I get a DVD on Hsing-I kung Fu like an Instructional DVD?

Search for Hsing-I online. For example, www.hsing-i.com actually has some videos. Hsing-I isn't really a style you can pick up from watching a video though...


Also, the style has many variations and lineages as well as names in English. Do your online research first with searchs on terms like "Hsing-I, Xinyi, Xingyi, Hing Yi, Singyi, Hsing yi, mind and intent boxing, shape and heart boxing, etc."

Where can I get a DVD on Hsing-I kung Fu like an Instructional DVD?
These DVD's are 14.99 each and are in Chinese with English subtitles. These are probably the best DVD's out right now. I recommend finding a qualified instructor, but these DVD's aren't bad.





http://www.cmaod.com/XingYiDVD.html





I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment