Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do I tell if a DVD is a bootleg?

I recently purchased a dvd on Amazon of Jimmy Norton's HBO One Night Stand. The audio and video don't sync up it's like a late night kung fu movie but the disc isn't blue like a burnt cd. Now I don't think HBO would purposely put out a inferior product so I'm left to question the source of the dvd. By the way I tried hbo.com 1st but they sent me a e-mail kicking back my order for some reason. Amazon.com is waiting my seller feedback so your input would be helpful.

How do I tell if a DVD is a bootleg?
Coming from amazon.com, I doubt it's bootleg. That is, unless you bought a used copy. The used copies come from random people, kinda like e-Bay. This will be your main way of knowing if it's bootleg or not in this instance. If you did purchase used, report the seller to amazon.com so they can't do it again. If it's new, I'd say you got a bad copy. There are some from sellers on amazon.com that are listed as "new" too, so be careful. What is the label on the disc like?? Is it original and imprinted or is it blank??





Take into account all these things and you'll know bootleg from original. Good luck!!
Reply:You can tell it's a bootleg is if in the middle of the movie you see someone's head pops up or you see popcorn fly across the screen.

fresh fruit gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment